Main menu

Pages

What is the difference between the Raspberry Pi and the Arduino?

We will learn from this blog about the most important differences between Raspberry Pi and Arduino, both of which are widely known in the electronics world, because of the possibilities of manufacturing and installing electronic projects such as robots and mini software.


What is the difference between the two pieces?

The Andruino is a microcontroller motherboard, which plays a small computer running one program at a time. It is an electronic piece that is easy to use.

The Raspberry Pi is a general purpose computer that often supports Linux and has the ability to run different programs and applications simultaneously. It is a hard-to-use piece compared to its rival Arduino.

How can I use each piece?

The Arduino panel is the best choice if you want to run the same program frequently. For example, this widget enables you to open and close the door of the hopper, set the external temperature, run a simple robot.

Raspberry Pi can be used when you need an integrated mini-computer. You can use it for example: running complex robots at the same time, performing a variety of tasks at the same time, performing intensive calculations (such as encryption and currency) Betquin).

You can review this post, which explains the various uses of the Raspberry Pi:

How can I choose which two pieces is best suited to me?

You can choose which pieces are best suited to you by the good knowledge of your project. If you are able to determine the number of tasks that the project requires you to do, you can choose the following: If your project requires you to do more than two tasks, the best piece that will suit you is the Raspberry Pi , Otherwise I recommend you buy the Arduino board.

To illustrate the picture further, I suggest you read this example:

"My project requires me to monitor the plants of my garden, and warn me whenever I need these plants to water, and I want to lose the atmosphere, if it is moderate I want to operate the irrigation system, but if the atmosphere is rainy or rosy, the regime wants to cancel the irrigation process," This situation will be the most appropriate option for you is the Raspberry Pi, and this requires the project to do many of the tasks and that according to a set of conditions.
reactions

Comments